|1||Ceiling||Regular Gypsum Board 3660 x 1220 x 9.5mm thk.|
|2||Ceiling Insulation||100mm thk. Fibreglass|
|3||Roof||G.a. 29 Pre-painted Metal corrugated roofing Sheet|
|4||Window-W1||1200 x 1000mm Aluminium Sliding|
|5||External Corner||Gauge 29 Pre-Painted Metal Profile|
|6||External Cladding||G.a 29 Pre-Painted Low-Rib Embossed Metal sht|
|7||Under Sheathing||6mm Plywood Sheets|
|8||External Skirting||Gauge 29 Pre-Painted Metal Profile|
|9||External Door||900 x 2100 mm Metal Door w/ Aluminium Frame|
|10||Truss Assembly||2" x 4" Timber Trusses|
|11||Internal wall finish||4mm Decorative Plywood|
|12||Wall Insulation||100mm thk. Fibreglass|
|13||Hole||Exhaust Fan Hole|
|14||Window-W2||400 x 600mm Aluminium Sliding|
|15||Carpet Flooring||5mm Regular Commercial Carpet|
|16||Ext. Wall Stud||2" x 4" S4S Timber Stud|
|17||Floor||18mm thk. Regular Plywood|
|18||Floor Joist||2" x 4" S4S Timber Joist|
|19||Chassis||120 x 50 x 20 Steel C-channel|
|20||Foundation||Concrete Foundation, or Legs|
- The floor is a composite structure consisting of 2 components, the chassis and the floor deck, with both components acting as one unit.
FOR INDIVIDUAL UNITS
- The steel chassis is constructed with three C channel 120 x 50 x 20 x 2mm main beams along the length of the building and connected laterally with C channel 120 x 50 x 20 x 2mm cross member beams spaced according to the requirements of load distribution. The spacing between the main beams will not exceed 2400mm. C channel 120 x 50 x 20 x 3 x 300mm legs appropriate number are also fixed for additional stability and to provide 2 lifting points on each side of the unit. All steel sections are painted with two coats of bituminous paint, anti-rust.
FOR JOINT UNITS
- The steel chassis is constructed with two C channel 120 x 50 x 20 x 3mm main beams along the length of the building and connected laterally with C channel 120 x 50 x 20 x 2mm cross member beams spaced according to the requirements of load distribution. The spacing between the main beams will not exceed 2000mm. C channel 120 x 50 x 20 x 3mm outriggers are also added for additional stability and to provide 2 lifting points on each side of the unit. All steel sections are painted with two coats of bituminous paint, anti-rust.
- Newfab standard precast concrete footing 35cm x 30cm at the base, and 22cm x 20cm at the top with 30cm height with appropriate number are provided for stability of the structure.
- The floor deck is constructed with 2" x 4" S4S timber joists, spaced 400mm on-center covered with 18mm regular plywood glued and nailed to the joists. The timber joists are rigidly connected to the steel chassis with 3" lag bolts.
- Floors are finished with either 5mm regular commercial carpet or 1.6mm thick PVC tiles glued to the floor deck. Wet areas floors are finished with 1.5mm vinyl rolls with welded joints.
EXTERIOR WALLS ASSEMBLY
- External walls are constructed of 2" X 4" S4S timber studs and runners with stud spacing of 610mm on centre. Bridging of the same section is provided for additional strength and stability.
- The bottom runners are nailed & screwed to the floor joists every 300mm, and the studs are additionally fastened to the floor joists with special tie down metal plates every 1220mm.
- All openings for doors, windows and air-conditioners will be properly framed and reinforced to meet the design criteria.
- All exterior walls are insulated with 100mm fiberglass insulation with aluminum foil vapor barrier (R-12).
- All exterior walls are covered with 29-gauge pre-painted low rib embossed metal sheet cladding over 6mm plywood sheets. Internal finish is 4mm decorative plywood. The cladding is stapled directly to the wall structure.
- Bottom skirting which is same as external cladding is fixed around the perimeter of the building to cover the gap between the ground and the bottom of the building (optional).
- All trims for inward and outward corners, bottom and top are supplied, installed to match the exterior cladding. The color is normally white. Other choices are available on request.
INTERNAL WALLS ASSEMBLY
- All interior walls extend to the bottom cord of the roof trusses and are constructed of 2"x 3" S4S timber studs and runners with stud spacing of 610mm on centre. Bridging of the same section is provided for additional strength and stability.
- A sheet of 4mm nominal decorative plywood from inside.
- Wet areas and private toilets walls are 6mm plywood, PVC laminated water resistant sheet.
- Partitions for toilets areas are 18mm plywood , PVC laminated water resistant.
- The roof structure is constructed with steel angles and roof truss. The steel trusses consist of minimum 40mm x 40mm x 4mm thick angles welded to form a rigid truss to support the roof as per the required design parameters and designed to properly span the distance between the walls for long span. The trusses are spaced at 1220mm. S4S timber 2" x 4" truss at 610mm for short span. The 2" x 2" nominal S4S timber purlins are spaced at 1000mm on centers. 2" x 3" S4S timber ceiling rafter .
- The roof is designed with a minimum slope of 6%.
- The roof is covered with 29-gauge pre-painted corrugated roofing metal sheet cladding. The cladding is screwed directly to the roof structure.
- The ceiling is finished with one layer of 9.5mm bevelled edge gypsum board with white paint finish and insulated with 100mm fiberglass insulation with aluminum foil vapor barrier (R-12). The clear height between the ceiling and the finish floor is 2440mm.
DOORS - EXTERNAL
- Exterior single doors are 900 x 2100mm metal doors with aluminum frame and complete ironmongery.
- Exterior double doors are 1800 x 2100mm metal doors with aluminum frame and complete ironmongery.
DOORS - INTERNAL
- Interior doors are 900 x 2100mm hollow core with aluminum frames for rooms with complete ironmongery.
- Toilet doors are 600 x 2100mm with aluminum frame and louvers if required.
Common toilet area doors are 18mm x 600 x 2100mm water resistant PVC laminated plywood.
- All windows are made of aluminum, horizontal sliding type, with removable fly screen mesh (Philips, US made).
- All windows are generally 1000 x 1200 mm and meet the egress requirements.
- Bathroom windows are vertically sliding 400 x 600mm with obscure glass.
- All windows are properly sealed after fixing to avoid any water leakage from the outside.
- Each building block has one or more main distribution panel boards with adequate main breakers and branch circuit breakers and a 10% spare breakers capacity for future use. The breakers for wet areas will have GFCI protection.
- All conductor are 98% conductivity copper, 600 volts insulation, installed in code conforming PVC conduits.
- All circuits have a ground conductor installed.
- Sockets and switches are American type complying with NEC Standards.
- Internal lighting is made of incadescant 2x60 watts globe lights for rooms. Rapid start fluorescent fittings 2x40 watts for corridors and common areas.
- Duplex receptacle outlets 110/220V, US type (Leviton/Legrand).
- External waterproof lighting is provided at each entrance
- All wirings, devices and installations are fully in compliance with NEC.
- Each public corridor is equipped with emergency light and at the exit point with self-powered LED type exit signs with 1½ hour battery backup.
- Vitreous China Ceramic Lavatories are pedestal type. Or (placed over a base cabinet for private toilet or over a continuous counter top for public toilets is optional). The counter top will be 18mm thick non-staining, waterproof, smooth finish plastic with an integral back splash.
- Mirrors over the lavatory or along the length of the counter top will be provided.
- Vitreous China Ceramic Water closets are floor mounted elongated bowls with siphon jet action, and a top supply spud .
- Each toilet shall be supplied with roll paper holder .
- The shower unit consists of shower tray with water resistant walls. Each shower shall be supplied with one shower rod, one shower curtain and one towel hook. Optionally each shower area can be equipped with a tempered glass door in an aluminum frame.
- Cold water supply piping is PVC pipe schedule 80, hot water supply piping is CPVC pipe schedule 80.The hot and cold piping systems are installed and tested complete including all fittings, valves, accessories, brackets and supports. All piping is hidden in the building structure. All required tests are performed at 10 bar pressure level to ensure the integrity of the piping systems.
- Soil, waste and vent piping is made of PVC pipe class 3, above and below flooring installed and tested, complete with all fittings, supports and accessories. Vent pipes are provided where necessary on the main lines.
- Angle valve, 15 mm dia. (½") mounted on domestic water pipes, hot and cold water lines, installed and tested, complete with all accessories .
- Vent cowl 50 mm dia.(2") PVC pipe is installed on the open end of the vent pipe.
- Floor drain (FD), plastic, trapped type with a clean out access is installed in all wet areas floors.
- Kitchenette as follows:
- Stainless steel kitchen sink (single bowl with single drain board).
- Kitchen cabinet Newfab standard can be provided.
- Each group of bedrooms and all public areas are provided with fire extinguishers fixed near the entrance.
- Bedrooms are equipped with a smoke detector alarm battery operated.
- Each public exit is equipped with a portable fire extinguisher fixed to the wall.
- All windows can be used as fire exits as they meet the egress requirements.
- All exits are equipped with an illuminated exit sign, with 1 ½ hour battery backup.
- All public corridors, at adequate intervals, are equipped with emergency lights with battery backup.